These fire pit grates are a great way to turn a fire pit into a barbeque, but you should never cook food directly on the grate. To barbecue or grill food, simply set this on the bottom of your fire pit and put your firewood on top of the grate. The firewood on the grate, instead of on the bottom of the fire pit, enables air to flow underneath the grate so you can barbecue meat on a cooking grate above. Additionally, you can set a pan directly on the fire pit grate to cook, using it like a burner. There are six sizes of the Round Steel Outdoor Fire Pit Grates available.
Features of the Round Steel Outdoor Fire Pit Grate:
- Comes in six size options: 12", 19", 22", 24", 30", 36"and 40". They are made with 1/2" round steel bars, have 4 legs total; each leg is 3" H with an overall height of 3.5" H.
- They have superior construction which means they will function well and last long.
- Our round grates are made with 1/2" round steel which are heavier and more durable than the standard 3/8" round grates using more steel.
- If you have built a custom backyard fire pit this is the ideal item needed to complete your project.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
- Additional Information
SKU RG12 UPC 819804010265 Brand Sunnydaze Flavor No Size 12 Inch
Note: Customer reviews are for informational purposes only. Results may vary.